Permanent position: Growing Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Supply Chain Manager. This position is located near Lynchburg, Virginia. The Supply Chain Manager must have strong leadership experience in a production and/or manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience implementing Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, and/or Kaizen Events and Projects. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $85K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for the execution of cycle counting and inventory accuracy, providing error analysis, corrective programs, etc. to achieve inventory accuracy
- Responsible for accurate transactions of material in the MRP system - provide proper documentation and transactions for compliance assurance
- Provide root-cause and corrective actions as needed for continuous improvement procedures and policies
- Must obtain a Bachelors of Science Degree in Materials Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations Management
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a supply chain role in a production environment
- Strong background with leading continuous improvement, process improvement, lean manufacturing, six sigma, and/or kaizen events and projects
- MRP or ERP experience
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $70K to $85K, plus opportunity for a bonus
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.