Permanent position: Recruiter needed for an entry level position at Randstad Engineering in El Segundo, CA. Randstad Engineering is the Engineering division of Randstad, the largest HR Services Organization in the world. The ideal candidate will be interested in working in a fast paced, competitive sales environment and matching candidates to opportunities for our clients.Responsibilities for the Recruiter
Requirements for the Recruiter
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, identifying, selecting and recommending best candidates to clients through detailed screening and skill assessment interviews
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job opportunities
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources
- Is heavily networked, staying current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets
- Prepares and debriefs candidates on client interviews
- Partners with Account Managers and entire fulfillment team to ensure that financial and operational targets are met
- Participate in the structured Technical Recruiter Training programs
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Technical Field with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Previous sales internship experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a high volume sales team environment
- Health, dental and vision insurance available on your first day of employment.Company paid life and AD&D insuranceCompany paid short and long term disabilityFlexible spending account option for health & dependent care expensesCompany matching 401k PlanStock purchase planPaid holidays, Paid Time off Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.