Permanent position: A Civil Engineering firm in Wellington, FL (Palm Beach County) is looking for a Structural Engineer with a Professional License (P.E.) in Florida and at least 5 years experience with residential and light commercial design. The ideal candidate will be a professional engineer with a degree from an ABET accredited school. Understanding of Florida building codes is essential. Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Design and manage structural engineering projects.
- Meet deadlines and works independently as needed.
- Site layout and design for residential and commercial projects.
- Professional Engineer in the state of Florida.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 5+ years experience with land development, site design, permitting, etc. Equestrian knowledge or design experience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD or similar CAD..
- Opportunity for growth in a small firm.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.