Permanent position: Local Engineering firm in Kansas City is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with HVAC design experience to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering as well as at least 3 years of experience planning and designing detailed industrial HVAC systems. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Design and plan heavy-duty industrial HVAC systems including air handlers, ducts and other mechanical equipment.
- Apply mechanical engineering abilities to a wide variety of power and industrial projects involving fuel, water, steam and natural gas systems.
- Perform calculations for sizing, selection and building loads using TRACE.
- Work with multiple disciplines in a team environment
- At least 3-10 years of experience (Industrial HVAC preferred) designing industrial HVAC systems
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline
- Licensed Professional Engineer or EIT preferred
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
- Full benefits package, vacation, 401K
- Local candidates preferred but will discuss relocation for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.