Contract position: A Supply Chain Management Specialist is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Sunnyvale, CA area. This position is responsible for all aspects of order to delivery procurement and supply chain operations in support of the company. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Drafting Purchase Order (PO) details and tracking POs within our internal Project Information & Metric Management System (PIMMS).
- Coordinate details, such as lead times, delivery schedules, quantities and types of equipment between suppliers and contractors for Owner Negotiated -Contractor Procured (ONCP) programs.
- Address and resolve supplier invoicing issues between Accounts Receivable and/or Project Management teams.
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or other relevant science.
- Supply chain management experience in the data center/mission critical, energy or construction industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.