Permanent position: Controls Engineer needed at leading manufacturing company located in Rocky Mount, NC. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- PC Programming (VB, LabView, SQL Server)
- HMI Programming
- Motion Control including Stepper and Servo control (A Must)
- Motor control with VFDs
- Electrical Schematic Design (AutoCad Electrical)
- Panel Layout and Design
- Creation of Bills of Material
- Oversee installation, provide service, and commissioning of the machines as well as provide in-house and on-site technical training for other employees and customers.
- BS in controls/automation/electrical engineering preferred,
- 5+ years of automation controls and programming experience
- PLC programming experience preferably Rockwell, Mitsubishi and Omron.
- Proficient in SolidWorks or AutoCAD electrical design software
- Must have software control design with manufacturing equipment
- 25% travel
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.