Permanent position: A prominent automotive capital machinery company in Akron, OH is seeking a Mechanical Designer to add to their team. This is a critical fill for the company and would like to start interviewing ASAP! The company would like someone with piping design experience. SolidWorks is preferred but will consider other software experience as long as the candidate can read piping schematics and make detailed layouts. Salary range is up to $60K with excellent benefits, employees pay no premiums towards benefits. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Design and layout of piping schematics
- Provide detailed drawings of hydraulic and process (steam) piping
- Lead design and development projects for new and existing machinery
- BS or AS in Engineering, experience candidates in lieu of a degree will be considered
- Pipe design experience
- 3D or 2D Design experience
- $60K with excellent benefits, employees pay no premiums towards benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.