Industrial Gas organization is looking for a Field Service Manager to support a team in the South Eastern area as far West as AL and as far North as VA. This is a remote position and the ideal candidate will be located in the Eastern side of Florida. Responsibilities for the Field Service Manager
Requirements for the Field Service Manager
- Train , support and mentor a team of 4+ Field Service Technicians
- Work in the field with the team doing install, repair and inspection along with safety initiatives.
- For all projects make sure parts are there, delivery is on-time and Safety is the number one priortiy
- You will be required to travel to the project sites. Some weeks will be 30% and some weeks will be 65% depending on project load.
- 15 years of Industrial Gas experience
- Need to have managed a team of Field Support Technicians. (Ideally have been one)
<Benefits for the Field Service Manager
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Company Vehicle
- iPhone and Labtop
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.