Contract position: A Process Piping Designer is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Tempe, AZ area. No per diem available. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - Position also requires field support activities and may be on client site.Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Create equipment and piping models in 3D software under the direction of Lead Designers.
- Coordinate with other piping designers and other disciplines working in the models.
- Work with a team of designers, drafters and engineers to develop 2D piping plans. Will be working with an engineering design team on high-tech industrial manufacturing facility projects.
- 10 years experience in layout of process and mechanical equipment and associated piping design. Must be an advanced user of Cadworx 3D design software and Navisworks.
- Experience with process mechanical piping systems, industrial waste and high purity water systems is a plus. Microelectronics experience is a plus. Experience with pipe installation details and pipe supports is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.