Contract position: Specialty manufacturing company is seeking a CAD Technician in their Hilliard, OH office. Qualified candidates will have CAD experience in civil, site development or architecture, experience with AutoCAD. This position supports the Engineering Product Managers and Sales teams across the US and is responsible for layout of specialty systems and preparation of drawings and details. Additional qualifications and responsibilities detailed below. Excellent company culture and work environment. Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Layout of pipe systems given site specific constraints
- Preparation of drawings and details
- Integration of other products and systems into the system design
- Assist with preparation of materials estimates for the sales teams.
- Communication with customers and vendors.
- Project management and data entry in company database
- 1+ year of CAD drafting/detailing for civil, site development or architecural projects
- 2 year technical degree in Computer Aided Drafting preferred, or Associates in Civil Engineering preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be able to effectively communicate internally and externally via phone, e-mail etc.
- Experience with AutoCAD required; Experience with Inventor a plus
- Contractor benefits offered - medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.