Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is in search of an experienced Materials Coordinator with an established background in delivery coordination in a major expansion project for their manufacturing plant. The position will be responsible for coordinating receiving activities and providing inventory services for major equipment components to be delivered for expansion project. Strong organizational and communication skills will be essential to ensure standards are achieved.Permanent long term position (will roll into Logistics team once project is complete). Excellent benefits, great location, proven growth history. Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator
Requirements for the Materials Coordinator
- Coordinate deliveries to warehouse and/or jobsite
- Manage site storage of materials and equipment in laydown and warehouse areas
- Execute the laydown and warehouse utilization plan
- Ensure proper protection of stored equipment in laydown and warehouse
- Issue equipment to EPC contractor for installation
- Coordinate LTL, small package shipping documentation and carrier pick-ups
- Complete receiving and inspection documentation
- Bachelor of Science degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field
- 5+ years equivalent practical experience in materials management duties
- Previous experience working in industrial construction or related field
- Full knowledge of materials receiving, logistics and warehousing
- Understand the interdependence and relationship between other functional units
- Excellent health,dental, life, 401K match, relocation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.