Permanent position: Our client in Hemet, CA is looking for an Electrical Engineer who will participate in a cross-functional team environment in the design, lay-out, building, testing and troubleshooting of instrumentation, electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems for advanced flow measurement devices. Functions will include applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics. Additional duties include providing manufacturing and customer technical support for electronic assemblies.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Uses a good understanding of electricity, electronic circuit and firmware design to develop new products and improve existing products.
- Produces and tests theoretical specifications and designs for instrumentation and electronic sub-systems.
- Designs analog and digital electronic circuitry, equipment and firmware. Systematically improves and changes detailed designs making sure that their performance meets a written specification.
- Ensures design compliance with applicable standards and codes. Ensures products will work with devices developed by others, can be made again reliably, and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
- Assembles and builds electronic circuitry, components and prototypes according to engineering designs, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design and development of instrumentation and electronics as part of a development team
- Demonstrated experience working with analog and digital electronic circuit and firmware design
- Demonstrated ability to create and/or read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, and engineering instructions for designing, testing and assembling instrumentation and electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
- Proficient in the use of Solid Works, Microsoft Office Suite-Professional, and general PC systems.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, plus so much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.