Contract position: A Design Engineer for a corporation that designs, produces, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products is needed in the Soughton, WI area. This position will provide design assistance for moderately complex engineering assignments including products, parts, components, or portions of major projects. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Sketch outline designs and use CAD for detailed design, generating parts lists and specifications.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas. Consult with the marketing department about upgrading the product, failures in service and reducing the cost.
- Consult with the development engineers about new products and the application of novel technology.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering with at least 2 years of applicable experience is required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports. Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.