Contract position: Electronics Engineering Technician needed for a temp to perm opportunity in the Lebanon, NH area. The Electronics Engineering Technician is responsible for contributing to the company's R+D projects to develop innovative electronic devices and equipment for numerous industry applications. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Identify and order or gather materials, parts, components, and equipment as needed/requested.
- Working from sketches, schematics, verbal and written instructions, fabricate developmental electronic circuitry, hardware, and instrumentation, including but not limited to intricate bread-boarding, wire wrapping, soldering and populating SMT board assemblies, general soldering, and wiring.
- Provide experimental support to projects, including but not limited to devising test fixtures, testing, running experiments, troubleshooting, collecting/recording/analyzing data.
- Provide electronic instrumentation to projects, including but not limited to all types of sensors, wiring and cabling, connectors, measurement instrumentation, power supplies, data acquisition, troubleshooting and repair, and electrical safety.
- Minimum Associates degree or equivalent technical degree. 4 year technical degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of R+D electronics industry experience.
- Proficiency with OrCAD or a related Electronic design CAD software highly desired (schematic capture, PCB layout, Mentor Graphics or Altium)
- Solid working knowledge of electronics and familiarity with analog, digital, power and instrumentation.
- Must be an energetic team player who will go above and beyond for projects.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.