A Project Controls Specialist is needed for a utility holding company in the Denver, CO area. This role provides the project manager support in scheduling, documentation, and communication. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Controls Manager
Requirements for the Project Controls Manager
- Gathers, analyzes, translates and delivers information in clear, concise and meaningful formats based on specific project and/or program requirements and according to established project control standards and procedures.
- Creates updates, and manages the project schedule. Assists in information collection and validations.
- Facilitate team meetings with diverse stakeholders to define schedule objectives
- Bachelor's degree required. Must have working knowledge of scheduling processes and fundamentals.
- Experience in Electric Utility Industry (Transmission Line/Substations) preferred. Experience using SAP software preferred. PMP / PMI-SP Certification preferred.
<Benefits for the Project Controls Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.