Contract position: A Senior Design Drafter is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Coral Springs, FL area. This role will prepare complete documentation packages including all drawings for Relay Protection and Control Panel systems. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Prepare complex electrical schematics, panel arrangement layouts, electrical wiring diagrams, detail drawings, punch details and all related documentation.
- Prepare layout drawing of panel assemblies, apply critical dimensions to create new or modify existing designs.
- Perform drafting check of others for accuracy. Assist with preparation of drafting process checklists and standards.
- Associate's degree relating to electricity, electronics, and electrical drafting, or core drafting courses and significant work experience in drafting.
- Knowledge of and experience with AutoCAD, electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and mechanical detail/assembly drawings.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.