Contract position: An Architech is needed for an engineering consulting company specializing in infrastructure and natural resource challenges in the Kalamazoo, MI area. This position is responsible for daily tasks involved in design of facilities and structures for clients. No per diem is available.Responsibilities for the Architectural Engineer
Requirements for the Architectural Engineer
- Performing actual design tasks (conceptual, layout, and detail) and/or coordinating design and construction activities, studies, and various analyses.
- This is the journey level. Under general supervision, the individual competently performs all conventional aspects of architectural design and development.
- Plans and conducts architectural work requiring more advanced techniques. May provide technical guidance and supervision to designers/drafters and less experienced architects.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Master's degree from accredited Architectural program required. 4+ years experience required.
- Licensed Architect preferred or on track for licensing. LEED Certification a plus. Revit and Sketchup experience preferred. Microstation experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.