Contract position: A Product Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fargo, ND area. This position will determine product error after initial triage. Summarize findings and proposed solutions to group of design engineers. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- Provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Develop and/or execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 1 year of experience in electronic circuit and hardware design.
- Must be able to understand embedded firmware hardware (electronic module) troubleshooting and design.
- Must have experience reading schematics and using schematic capture tools (Mentor Graphics or others). Previous experience in an Agricultural or Automotive background is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.