Contract position: AN Electrical Engineer is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Clarksville, TN area. This position is responsible for unit electrical system designs for company commercial HVAC products. No per diem available. No travel will be required. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Generate unit electrical designs, control panel prototypes, test documentation and reports along with product documentation necessary to release unit designs to production.
- Develop control box layout designs, wire harness routing and transformer load calculations. Develop laboratory test plans and analyze test data.
- Support the Order Fulfillment teams as needed to address safety, assembly and quality issues. Identify electrical quality and productivity improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 2 years of electrical design experience.
- Knowledge of the appropriate product safety and design standards; including but not limited to UL/CSA 1995, UL508, UL508A, National Electric Code, ANSI Z21.47, ASHRAE 90.1, etc.
- Basic experience with 3D-CAD applications such as ProE is a plus but is not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.