Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer needed to provide HVAC design and layout. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in HVAC design for buildings. This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and benefit plan. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Provide management start to finish on HVAC,Plumbing, Fire Protection and Electrical design projects
- Work independently and in a team environment on HVAC design and layout for commercial facilities.
- 3+ years of HVAC design for all types of commercial buildings
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit experience is a plus.
- Project management and leadership skills are needed.
- Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Competitive salaryInsurance401(K) plan with matchPaid vacation time
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.