Permanent position: Controls engineer needed for a manufacturing facility located just north of Cincinnati. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Investigate, implement, and maintain Controls Technology for new and current processes
- Investigate process problems, formulate and implement solutions to improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work processes of the company.
- Initiate process improvements and process improvement programs
- Develop efficient plant / process layouts
- Develop standard operating procedures for all processes.
- BSEE preferred
- Allen Bradley PLC programming experience
- Experience with FANUC robots
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.