Contract position: Biomedical Engineer needed for amazing opportunity in the Lexington, MA area. The Biomedical Engineer is responsible for supporting current Commercial Device Engineering projects for on-market support and market expansion. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Biomedical Engineer
Requirements for the Biomedical Engineer
- Primary work will be for Administration System Qualification (ASQ) for drug delivery devices.
- Secondary area of focus will be in supporting multiple medical device change control products for commercial vial reconstitution products.
- Position will include global collaboration with technical staff, and direction and supervision of a technical report to meet established commitments.
- Position will include writing protocols, conducting engineering laboratory testing under direction of supervisor, analysis of data and writing of reports, assuring technical analysis of data is appropriate.
- Communication of status to senior management through regulatory scheduled project review meetings, and strong communication skills is required.
- Experience Level Desired - 8-10 years in the Bio-pharmaceuticals industry
- Preferred Degree: BS or BS / MS Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Plastics/Polymer Engineering.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to juggle multiple priorities, project management knowledge, device design control methodology, protocol / report writing.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.