Permanent position: Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks a MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR for its operations located in the ASHEVILLE, NC area. The MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR is responsible for directing and providing the necessary support required to maintain the plant and equipment to insure the continuous and efficient production operations. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process, and quality system;
- Meet A.O.P. budget goals, including P & E expenditures; major repair expenditures; maintenance labor;etc
- Identify and record any product, process, and quality system problems;
- Supervise maintenance technicians
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) with 10 years-plus experience in maintenance management in a heavy manufacturing facility
- Experience, exposure to a combination of assembly, machining, welding, pndumatic/hydraulic equipment
- Demonstrated experience supervising skilled tradesmen (electrical, mechanical, welding, etc)
- The company provides a competive benefits package to include a bonus plan and relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.