Permanent position: Multi-national automotive industry manufacturer seeks a MAINTENANCE PLANNER for its operations located just north of GREENVILLE, SC. The MAINTENANCE PLANNER performs project planning and realization of measures to maintain or improve equipment/system performance on conveyor systems, monitoring/information systems, and all process equpment in the facility. IMMEDIATE, DAY SHIFT OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner
Requirements for the Maintenance Planner
- Participates in the design and development of maintenance process, equipment, and systems
- Manages maintenance key performance indicators for the department
- Determines root cause for equipment/system performance gaps and the optimum solutions in regard to costs, quality, ergonomics,etc
- Plans maintenance measures mprove equipment reliability and performance.
- - BS degree AND / OR or the equivalent of 4 years of maintenance experience (preventive maintenance practices,shutdown/startup management, mechanical/electrical and controls/software optimization).
- 4 plus years experience using EPLAN, SAP, IPST or similar CMMS systems (preferred).
- Hands-on maintenance planning experience in automotive industry assembly operations highly desired
- The company provides a comprehensive medical, prescription, dental and vision plan, Short-term and Long-term Disability benefits, Life InsuranceSavings Plan, 401K and Retirement Income Account, and Tuition Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.