Permanent position: Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks a SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT for its manufacturing operations located west of GREENVILLE, SC. The SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT serves in a strategic position, driving operational excellence as subject matter expert in Six Sigma principles, values, philosophies and tools. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION! Responsibilities for the Six Sigma Black Belt
Requirements for the Six Sigma Black Belt
- Full-cycle ownership and development of Six Sigma methodologies for the plant
- Train employees in the Six Sigma methodology and mentor through project completion
- Manage complex divisional and/or globally aligned process improvement projects
- Host Kaizen Workshops to identify current and future process states, and to build process improvement plans
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field, to include a Six Sigma Black Belt certification by a recognized organization in the industry
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Advanced working knowledge in root cause analysis, DMAIC improvement cycles and core tools used to drive Six Sigma projects
- The company provides a comprehensive benefits package to include relocation asssitance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.