Contract position: A market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products in San Jose, CA, is looking for a Drafter/Designer to prepare drawings and designs using SolidWorks 2017. This is a temp position.Responsibilities for the Drafter
Requirements for the Drafter
- Design components, sub-assemblies and tools in SolidWorks.
- Create drawings and designs using SolidWorks from verbal instructions, rough or detailed sketches, layouts or notes for technical publication.
- Trade School, AA or BSME.
- Experience with SolidWorks.
- Experience with CNC, Sheet Metal and Injection Molding.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.