Permanent position: Reputable construction firm in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team. This role will be responsible for leading and working directly alongside a small team of Mechanical Designers to help execute project deliverables. Requires PE License and experience with industrial facility design. Relocation assistance is available. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Lead the preliminary design process by developing scope of work documents, design criteria, and equipment selection.
- Review and select the proper materials, equipment and systems required to fit the needs of the clients requirements and budget.
- Manage and assign tasks as needed to team of Design Engineers.
- Work hands on with the design team to ensure that production designs meet the scope, schedule of projects.
- BSME or similar engineering discipline.
- P.E. is Required
- Experience working with Revit Required
- Experience in design/engineering in process utility systems such as steam systems, process chilled/cooling water systems, compressed air systems, dust collection systems, etc.
- Bonus Potential
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits
- License Renewal Reimbursement Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.