Permanent position: Growing manufacturer in the Madison, WI area is seeking a Design Engineer with Solidworks experience for a permanent position. The ideal candidate will be familiar with fans, burners, conduction fans and other components in appliances, and have at least 3-5 years of new product design experience. Relocation package available. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design, test and coordinate development of new product lines
- Direct design through 3D modeling, drafting, tooling and testing process.
- Lead tolerance stack-ups to ensure assembly and fabrication capabilities
- Serve as a member of the new product development team
- Manage engineering changes for product improvement
- Manage projects and review and approve work done by drafters, engineers and designers
- Strong Solidworks capabilities
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
- Design experience with thermodynamic systems
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field
- Full benefits package and 401K plan
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.