Permanent position: We are searching for a Product Development Engineer in Chanhassen, MN to work for a leading medical device manufacturer. This is a direct hire role with great benefits. Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Design and develop medical devices and accessories.
- Use established procedures to improve existing medical devices and accessories. Continually
- Optimize manufacturing procedures to produce less expensive, higher quality medical devices
- Perform test procedures to verify and validate product quality and efficacy.
- Document all developments in scientific notebooks complete Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
- Complete design drawings in AutoCAD or similar drafting program and create prototypes to progress
- Develop efficient (i.e. cost, material, time, etc.), user-friendly manufacturing processes.
- 4yr degree in applicable field of study, preferably engineering (ME, ChE, EE, BioMedE)
- Minimum 3 years work experience in industry
- Project management, self-starter and self-organizer. Excellent problem solving and design skills
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.