Contract position: A Material Coordinator is needed for a world class utility company in the Uvalde, TX area. Review material requests and assist others in reviewing material requirements to support the business needs of Distribution, Transmission or Generation. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Materials Coordinator
Requirements for the Materials Coordinator
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Operations to keep current on upcoming more complex projects for assigned Business Unit.
- Review material requests and assist others in reviewing material requests to determine the cost effectiveness of fulfilling orders from Suppliers or inventory located throughout the company's service territory.
- Monitor open material requests and/or purchase orders to proactively identify material that will need to be expedited and/or alternately sourced.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Procurement, or Accounting/Finance; or Associate's Degree in one of the same disciplines and 2+ additional years of experience in supply chain, distribution, transmission, generation, or related business experience; or a High School Diploma/GED and 4+ additional years of experience in supply chain, distribution, transmission, generation or related business experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Distribution, Transmission, Generation, or related business experience, including 2+ years of satisfactory work experience in the Material Coordinator Associate position or similar position, in addition to any years of experience indicated above.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.