Permanent position: Controls Engineer needed at a leading manufacturing organization located in Northern Virginia. This is a corporate engineering role that provides excellent exposure and career advancement opportunity. Great company culture and top notch relocation package. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Provide leadership in the development, design and implementation of electrical controls systems to support manufacturing operations
- Identify, develop, plan, and implement capital engineering projects with a focus on control systems.
- Research and present new technologies targeting improved process control and automation.
- B.S. degree in Engineering; Electrical Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of electrical, controls, automation experience
- Experience in PLC's, Drives, Servos, robotics and support systems (HMI, SCADA)
- Plant project experience
- Great culture
- Full relocation
- 15% annual bonus, 401k match, full benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.