Contract position: A Supplier Quality Engineer Consultant is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Wallingford, CT area. This position will prepare monthly QA status reports as well participate in customer and regulatory agency audits. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Investigate incoming inspection issues. Support the sustaining activities. Provide product data analysis for CAPA investigation.
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure compliance with relevant FDA QSRs and ISO regulations.
- Plan and manage assignments of significant technical scope. Perform technical and non-technical product failure evaluations documenting and effectively communicating root cause findings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and ability to interpret, regulations and guidelines governing medical device development & testing, including CFRs, ISO, MDD, and other international/regulatory standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.