Permanent position: Established maker of industrial products seeks an EHS MANAGER for its manufacturing operations located just west of GREENVILLE, SC. The EHS MANAGER ensures a safe working environment by creating, implementing and maintaining environmental, health and safety programs to minimize workplace injuries and to comply with all regulations. . IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Safety Manager
Requirements for the Safety Manager
- Investigate and resolve safety hazards to eliminate risks of workplace injury.
- Manage workers comp system for facility including accident investigation, root cause analysis, scheduling IME's, communication with medical providers and insurance company and return to work program.
- Develop and implement safety and training programs to meet MIOSHA and OSHA regulations.
- Create accident statistics and reports to identify risk areas and injury trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety or related field.
- 7-10 years' experience in a manufacturing environment and experience with health and safety administration.
- Understanding of employment laws such as ADA, FMLA, Workers Comp, etc.
- Certification in ASP/CSP/ CIH/ CHMM highly desirable
- The company provided a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.