Permanent position: Mechanical Engineering Technician needed for a high growth opportunity in the Lebanon, NH area. The Mechanical Engineering Technician is responsible for supporting engineering projects with fabrication and assembly skills. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Mechanical Technician
- Primary responsibilities include assembling and fabricating mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic hardware, test facilities, and prototypes; setting up and conducting experiments
- Recording data and project documentation; troubleshooting; using computerized production management tools; and supporting receiving and shipping needs.
- Working from sketches, schematics, blueprints, verbal and written instructions, assemble and fabricate hardware, test facilities, and/or prototypes.
- Maintain quality work standards and productivity
- Install instrumentation to experimental facilities as needed/directed, and/or utilize Electronics Lab resources.
- Engineering Technology degree and two years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated and broad experience in traditional fabrication (including manual machining skills using lathes/mills/grinders, welding, prototyping, plumbing, hydraulics, wiring, assembly),
- Strong record-keeping, organization, computer proficiency, and written/verbal communication skills, and must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- The ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize competing demands in a dynamic environment is necessary.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.