Contract position: Electrical Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Brookville, PA area. The Electrical Engineer is responsible researching, developing and designing electrical engineering systems or services for components and equipment. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Engineering and designing new products from initial planning to production.
- Provide and perform engineering assistance for field service problems.
- Perform inspections on vehicle components and assemblies.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed design drawings using AutoCAD
- Participate in engineering projects and engineering meetings.
- Assist in the investigation and analysis of new material and engineering practices.
- Edit and construct technical data for operation, maintenance and parts manuals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Associates Electrical Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD drafting and Solid Modeling (Solid Edge)
- Written communication and organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Industry leading contractor benefits! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.