Contract position: A Process Piping Designer is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Portland, OR area. This role will create and update Piping and Instrumentation drawings. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Create and update equipment plans at the direction of the lead designer/engineer.
- Create 3D equipment, piping, or valve block in Cadworx software.
- Work with senior designers and engineers to generate coordinated engineering design packages.
- Experience in industrial plant design (equipment and piping) preferred.
- Knowledge of Autocad required. Knowledge of Cadworx and Navisworks, a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.