Permanent position: Engineering General Manager needed for immediate direct opening in the Trumbull/Bridgeport, CT area! Must have hands-on experience in a precision sheet metal fabrication environment - CNC Machining, Mastercam, Mig/Tig Welding, Finishing, Paint and Assembly. Precision Fabrication experience is a must. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing cross-functional teams. Family owned company specializes in production of large precision metal fabrications up to 10 tons, so previous exposure to metal fabricating manufacturing processes such as CNC laser cutting, coating, etc. is critical. Apply now for an amazing leadership opportunity!Responsibilities for the General Manager
Requirements for the General Manager
- Responsible for Sales Engineers, Marketing, CAD/CAM Engineers, Purchasing, Bookkeeping and Administrative, Quality
- 7-10 years minimum experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment. 100 employees +
- Hands-on knowledge of metal fabricating manufacturing processes such as CNC laser cutting, metal coating, etc is a must.
- Knowledge of Sales and purchasing process
- Knowledge of successfully running a low volume/high part mix large precision metal fabricating job shop required.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline is preferred
- Hours: M-F 7:00am-3:30pm
- Competitive Salary
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.