Contract position: A leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC is looking for a Test Technician. Pay will commensurate with experience. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Demonstrates basic functional and/or process knowledge and participates in process.
- Electronic Assembly: PCB touch-up, mechanical assembly, PCB point to point wiring; Testing:, cable & harness testing, trouble shooting, component testing, Inspection: PCB loaded, components, cable/harness, Mechanical & Electrical
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Associates degree, military technical training or equivalent experience and training
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.