Permanent position: RF/Microwave Design Engineer opportunity with a growing company located in the Long Island, NY area. This position will be responsible for the design and test of wide band, high power RF and microwave passive components. This position is bonus eligible. Relocation will be considered on a case by case basis. Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design, simulation, engineering document release, and prototype test of new products
- Communicates with and travel as required to visit customers or vendors
- Collaborate with Design and Drafting to satisfy customer requirements
- Train and support technicians on S-parameters, test procedures, troubleshooting, and documentation of product improvements
- Support assemblers during product manufacturing, support marketing with technical information and data requests
- Other duties as required
- Approximately 3 or more years RF/Microwave design experience
- Knowledge of RF Microstrip, Sripline and Transmission line circuits
- Familiar with linear and full-wave EM simulators
- Familiar with network analyzers and RF /Microwave test equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and AutoCAD
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.