Contract position: A leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. This is a temp to perm opportunity. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Designs manufacturing processes within schedule and budgetary parameters.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans workforce utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with production group concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Coordinates with customers to determine product specifications and design changes and responds to their request.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- BS degree; BSME preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Must have CAD experience.
- Electrical, electronics, mechanical assembly experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.