Contract position: Large utility has an immediate need in Jackson MI for a Technical Specialist. This is a contract position expected to last 12+ months. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Responsibilities for the Technical Support
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Performs technical support functions and more complex tasks including establishing workload and organizing and conducting assignments according to deadlines.
- Sets up tech support systems including record maintenance, data submission, and project management.
- Provides backup department support.
- Prepares reports, and tech support material as directed from time to time.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Performs or establishes procedures for tech support functions and actions including records, tracking of information, maintaining logs/spreadsheet, and other similar technical support.
- Under general direction, prepares special or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other areas of the Company, etc.
- HS dipolma
- 1+ years' records management experience
- Access experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge and/or experience in department practices and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients to receive information and data.
- Strong knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word PowerPoint
- Medical plan available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.