Permanent position: Electronics Specialist needed at leading manufacturer located in Nashville, ND. This is a 2nd shift M-F role. Must be able to program HMI's and PLC's. APPLY NOWResponsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining equipment, programming PLC's and assisting in the design and installation of equipment
- Continually monitor and control operations to ensure that customer specifications and quality production are being maintained.
- Assist in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Assure that equipment and facility are properly maintained for efficient production.
- AS Degree in Electronics or Engineering field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years experience in HMI programming, and PLC programming
- Competent in the areas of specifying, installing, tuning and troubleshooting all types of equipment used in manufacturing environment.
- Must be okay with 2nd shift Monday - Friday
- Pension plan, 401k match, company paid dental, inexpensive medical insurance - excellent overall benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.