Permanent position: A global leading manufacturer of casting and machined components is seeking an Account Specialist/Account Manager to be located in their office Southwest of Chicago. The ideal candidate should have experience managing and maintaining relationships with clients. This person should also have experience with international manufactured products. The Account Specialist will manage a book of existing clients which will require domestic travel of 20%. This position comes with great benefits and a salary that is commensurate with experience ranging from $45k-75k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without restrictions. Responsibilities for the Account Manager
Requirements for the Account Manager
- Manage and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Process inquiries/requests for new projects.
- Provide sales support if needed.
- Bachelor's degree in International Business, Mechanical Engineering or related.
- At least 1 year experience in sales or customer support.
- Must be able to travel 20%.
- Bilingual Mandarin is a plus.
- Company paid premium for medical, dental, and vision.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid vacation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.