Quality Engineer located in Dalton, GA for a leading manufacturer of environmentally sustainable energy products. This position is responsible for incoming inspections, product line patrol, outgoing quality control, and updating factory internal quality rules. To be considered - Bachelor's degree and at least one (1) year of Quality experience in a manufacturing environment is required. Relocation assistance is provided for the ideal candidate. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Manage raw materials' quality to ensure consistency
- Responsible for the final goods' quality in the warehouse.
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Plan, conduct, and monitor tests and inspections on materials and products
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot quality instrumentation devices
- Responsible for machine calibration and updating internal quality procedures
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Must have at least one (1) year of quality experience
- Experience in either assembly and/or manufacturing environment
<Benefits for the Quality Engineer
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.