Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer located in St. Louis, MO for a leading manufacturer of fibers used in the the aerospace, automotive, healthcare, and home furnishings industries. This role is responsible to recommend and implement improvements to production processes for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency. To be considered - B.S degree in Engineering (Electrical, Chemical and Mechanical disciplines are preferred) with at least three (3) years of manufacturing experience is to be considered. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods
- Coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of buildings and equipment
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- Troubleshoots manufacturing problems on the production floor
- Acts as a liaison between the sales group and the manufacturing group
- B.S degree in Engineering (Electrical, Chemical and Mechanical disciplines are preferred)
- Must have at least three (3) years of manufacturing experience
- Experience making production and manufacturing improvements
- Computer assisted design (CAD) proficiency a plus
- Ability to learn the equipment and machinery for troubleshooting issues and training employees
- Full benefits plan
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.