Contract position: A Mechanical Designer is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Clarksville, TN area. This position will produce, design, and document utilizing computer design and product life cycle management systems. No per diem available. No travel will be required. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Understand and adhere to design and drafting standard practices. Work from oral or written engineering instructions, procedures, drawings, and sketches. Complete assignments and detect and correct own errors.
- Maintain competency level of computer aided graphic system and other applications through company-provided training and materials. Assemblies, Solid and sheetmetal Modeling Utilizing Pro-Engineer Creo 2.0 and Wind-Chill.
- Associate's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Design with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must understand basic principles of designing equipment, drafting, and CAD and apply principles to assigned tasks.
- Related Experience with HVAC, refrigeration systems, or components preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.