Permanent position: Prominent Fortune 500 automotive company targeting a Maintenance Engineering Manager in the Jackson, MS area who is responsible for managing total and preventive maintenance (TPM) for all equipment and facilities. Candidates will support continuous improvement and production. This role comes with salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85k-$110k. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. A bachelor's degree in engineering is required. Relocation is available.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager
- Procurement of new equipment.
- Coordinate repair and preventive maintenance on all manufacturing equipment
- Equipment moves
- Manage team of maintenance technicians
- Experience in automotive industry
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Experience with computer aided maintenance management systems
- 401K match, Paid Holidays, PTO , Health, etc
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85k-$110k
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.