Contract position: Material handling industry is seeking CAD Drafting Technician. Assist in the design and development of equipment to be manufactured and assembled. Candidates will be required to work with teams to meet requirements for cost efficiency, product quality and customer service. Qualified candidates should have two or more years of technical schooling and 3+ years of experience with AutoCAD. THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE POSITION.Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Create drawings for new products, changes to existing products and special design requests using computer-aided design technology under direction of design team
- Maintains drawing files (CAD, PDF and other documentation)
- Process plate shapes using CNC software for production
- Work requires technical or specialized training such as that which would be acquired in the first two or three years of college or technical school.
- 3+ years of experience with AutoCAD and Inventor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Outlook Between 1-3 years of work experience is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.