Permanent position: A leading manufacturing company is looking for a Mechanical Engineer HVAC/R with experience in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and/or refrigeration. This position is located in South Metro Atlanta. Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and 5-10 years of progressively complex mechanical engineering experience. Prior experience enhancing and creating product lines/families. Experience in the food service industry is preferred. Competitive compensation/salary depending on experience. Seeking candidates with 2+ years mechanical refrigeration engineering. Please apply today!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Provides mechanical engineering for refrigeration equipment and components.
- Works in a team environment including drafters, engineering technicians, and model maker on assigned projects.
- Conducts investigations or tests on materials or processes.
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, required
- 5-10 years Mechanical Engineering experience with advanced mathematical skills.
- Solid background on heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamic analysis of vapor compression refrigeration cycles.
- Experience with CAD (Creo Windchill is a plus)
- Competitive benefits package includes 11 paid holidays, vacation, 401 K, long/short term disability, medical, and dental.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.