Permanent position: Structural Engineer - position can be home based for the right candidate! Well respected and growing specialty exhibit display service company is seeking an experience Structural Engineer with a PE license for a direct hire position. Ideal candidate will be in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Orlando, Detroit, or LA, but client will consider home based work depending on candidate qualification.Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Analyze display structures that require certifications for structural integrity
- Provide detailed evaluation of the structures, including seismic related calculations as needed
- Assist with the submittal of drawings and documentation required
- Provide guidance in developing CAD and other related standards
- Help develop & review setup / assembly documents
- BSCE with an emphasis on structures
- Current PE registration
- AutoCAD Inventor or other CAD skills
- Specific experience with portable structures such as displays, lighting or staging for concerts or other events, scaffolding and other similar movable structures a big plus.
- Comprehensive benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.